This is one of the best places if you’re looking for lo in english. Read more to find out lo in english. A one-stop solution for all your needs.
If you are looking for lo in english, simply check out our links below :
- 1 1. Lo | Spanish to English Translation – SpanishDict
- 2 2. Lo | Definition of Lo at Dictionary.com
- 3 3. Lo | Definition of Lo by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also …
- 4 4. LO | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- 5 5. Lo | Definition of Lo by Merriam-Webster
- 6 6. lo – Wiktionary
- 7 7. Learn How to Use “Lo” in Spanish – ThoughtCo
- 8 8. lo – Translation into English – examples Spanish | Reverso …
- 9 9. English Translation of “LO” | Collins Italian-English Dictionary
- 10 10. Lo definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- 11 11. 4 Ways to Use “Lo” to Replace or Create Any New Idea
- 12 12. lo in English | English Spanish Translator | Nglish by Britannica
Lo definition, look! see! … before 900; Middle English; conflation of lo exclamation of surprise, grief, or joy, O! (Old English lā;see la) and lo, shortened form of …
Natural exclamation: first recorded as lā in Old English; reinforced in Middle English by a shortened form of loke ‘look!’, imperative of look.
lo meaning: 1. used to tell people to pay attention and look at something interesting 2. used to tell people to…. Learn more.
Lo definition is – —used to call attention or to express wonder or surprise. How to … See the full definition for lo in the English Language Learners Dictionary. lo.
Etymology 1. From Middle English lo, loo, from Old English lā (“exclamation of surprise, grief, or joy”). Conflated in Middle English with lo! (interjection), a corruption of lok!, loke!
Lo” is one of those Spanish words that doesn’t always have a clear … be used instead, even though the translation to English would still be “it”: …
Translations in context of “lo” in Spanish-English from Reverso Context:
English Translation of “LO” | The official Collins Italian-English Dictionary online. Over 100000 English translations of Italian words and phrases.
Lo definition: look! see! (now often in the phrase lo and behold ) | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
English: Yes, I’ve thrown them out. Español: Sí, las he echado. Note the word order with lo. It almost always goes before the conjugated verb, which is …
How to say lo In English – Translation of lo to English by Nglish, on-line comprehensive Spanish – English and English – Spanish Dictionary, Translation and …